Saturday, March 3, 2012

Toilet Seat Hygiene

Assalamulaikum semua!!!

Today I want to share with u guys how to keep clean while using toilet seat.  Actually lama gk nk post this story since I went to Japan long time ago.  Most of the Japan public toilets provided the toilet cover as you can see from below picture.  Bagus kn? and it's free..  =)



So, barulah I realize yang kita perlu betul-betul kena jaga kebersihan our butt (I dont know how to use other polite language =P) since the toilet seat was seating for many people and we dont know how their hygiene condition kn?  Kot2 la their butt ada kudis bagai.  Lepas dia guna kita lak guna.  Euwwwwwwwwww
Tak pon because of the dirty seat came from stupiddd people which squat with the feet on the toilet seat.  BODO!!

Padan muka ko

You can find this toilet cover at nearest supermarket.  I was bought mine at TESCO and the packaging is similar with tissue paper and its soooo easy to carry.  I bring it everywhere even go to my office or maybe if it's difficult to find, you can use wet tissue.

One more thing, when you flush, make sure you close the lid.  Because bacteria can erupts out with the water vapour from flushing it.  And make sure even when you at home, put the lid down too during flush because those bacteria will land at your toothbrush, towel and comb.  Euwwww lagi 


So, I hope with my little explanation will help you keep your butt hygiene =)

No comments: