Monday, November 7, 2011

1/11/11

  

On 1/11/11 I celebrated birthday with my abg..  He turns to 26th this month..  We are celebrating together at Shangri-La Putrajaya around 8.30pm.  I was late because of traffic jam.  Damn!

This birthday celebration were planning together with Jenny (Manager of the Azur restaurant)..  She was so kind and very helpful to make my abg's bithday happen.  Tehee~


A day before, I was bought a balloons together with Aina at Shah Alam.  We are bought big balloons as you can see from above picture.  The rest balloon are out of gas and cannot been used.  Poor me =(  

So, below shows the memorable moments that we never forget as its a last birthday celebration before get married!!  Hehehehe




















Cant wait for 11/11/11 =)

2 comments:

kindergartenlibrary said...

sweet !! tarikh yan centik !!

aDaH said...

thanks nelly =)