Sunday, October 30, 2011

Big Plate

Last week on 25th October 2011 I went to Big Plate restaurant to have a meal.   Actually we otw back to Klang then suddenly decided to have meal here.   Its my first time here and also same as D (my colleague). She's accompany me to send my wedding card to my SHRDC friends..  Yes, I'm getting married.  Tehee~

Ok, back to the story...  The big plate located at Kg. Melayu Subang.  I know this restaurant through D as she said this restaurant from the veryyyy popular novelist...  As we both know the very popular menu here is bread mushroom soup and the rest menu we don't really familiar.

When the waiter arrived, I have know idea what to order and I saw a man in front of me is taking steak and I ask a waiter to bring same dish as him.  Hehehehe...  While D is taking Subang Chicken Chop.  For drinks, I decided to have hot Milo (because I'm cough) and D is taking teh ais (her fav)..

We are waiting our meal frantically due to see everyone ate a very delicious food around us...  First meal arrived, Bread Mushroom Soup..



Ooo nom2....  So creative kn?  The soup really in the bread!!!  Fuyooooooooooo

I will rate 5 star to this bread because of the creativeness, for the very soft bread and last but not least of course la for the very tasty soup.. Nyummy!!

My meal arrived and whoooooooooooooo


I forgot la the name of this food but it taste extremely great!!  Sampai terlupa nk pelawa D :P  Sorry D...


Above was D dish; Subang Chicken Chop.  D said the chicken chop was great and the sauce was good too. I only try her fries and forgot to taste the chicken chop as focusing eating my steak! hahahaha

The price for our meal around RM50++.  Ok la kn if compare to other steak house kn? kn?  But you dont have to worry because the prices stated inside menu book.

That's all and hope you guys will try this nyummy food too..

=)

No comments: