Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Classmate



erm..sejak masok SHRDC ni xpernah cerita apa2 pon kn?

My classmate has 14 people including me.Mostly there are from my U(UTeM).hehehehe and the rest are from UniMap,UiTM,UTM,Uia,UniKL and U Sabah.

My classmate are so happening nk mampos.They are doing joke everytime and everywhere and most of the instructor love teaching us cz they said we are so havoc.hehehehe

So,below are some pictures taken with them. E.N.J.O.Y


oya,aimi,wani n me


oya,aimi,me n tim


bukhari,oya,me,tim,aimi,ubi n mat


blurr team.hehehe


what did u think?


pinjam stuff.hehehehe


my phone n my calculator


faiz entertain a silap mata 2 d gulzzz


si mat kelate


ubi


faiz torching issan


playing around.lalalala


amoi covering his pants


my beloved classmate


lovely couple


ubi n oya


cutest aimi


makang free.yeay!!


they are working part time at ali's corner.haha

our shoes


nasi lemak n some currypuff


me with the boyzzz


tim lapo


issan icon-ifa raziah


No comments: