Saturday, August 1, 2009

My Birthday




erm...lamanya x update this blog..

bz??errr maybe..

k la, last week is my birthday!!yeay!!on that time,i xrasa happy pon cz my boyfriend is not here.We are planning to celebrate 2gather at Genting Highland and the planning has to cancel bcoz we are short of budgetsssss.DAMN!!!

Even though
my family is here (except my brother) but I don't feel happy or excited to celebrate my birthday.My birthday on 26th (Sunday) and I'll celebrate my birthday on 26th night.We are celebrate it at Island Red Cafe, Bukit Tinggi.Well,is not a celebration la actually..Its just having a dinner with my family and someone which I really dont know pay 4 it!!But then,after having a meal at the restaurant my mood become slowly OK..and I really enjoy the foods and we are so kenyang giler...So, below are some picture taken by me and my cousin during the celebration...but poorly,there is no cakes.yeach.. (big girl dont cry - fergie)


The Families


They are enjoyiNG eating foods meh..


My Meal


Joe's Meal


Whats this huh??ermmm


Birthday Girl


Me with my Umi


Our drinks.Capture by my naughty cousin


Too much flash dear


Wan


Angah


Ucu


G-ha


Handymade card from G-ha


and these is some birthday wish


from Yusry


from friendster








Facebook



No comments: