Sunday, June 12, 2011

KL Gangster


I was watched KL Gangster with my beloved fiance and ucu at JJ Bukit Tinggi Klang.  We are watching after having KAROK at Green Box at JJ, Bukit Tinggi.  They are open 2 panggung and Al-hamdulillah another panggung is free but only front seat left LoL.  I was seating on the 3 row from the front.  Ok la lagi kn??hahahaha




Actually the reason we are watching this movie its because of Aaron Aziz (penangan Nora Elena).  For me he is right to be choosen as a gangster because of his body builder BUTTT he was so romantic LoL..  4 me, I think he cannot be a gangster..  Cakap SIAL pon rasa mcm lembut je..rasa cair je..hahahaha (bengong)  Aaron is carrying the Malek character.

OOO my Seth Tan :)




Then, from the poster we saw (b4 watch the movie), I was thinking can aaa Syamsul Yusof be a gangster??  He is acting like budak nakal, ustaz can laaaa BUTTTT Syamsul Yusof is really AWESOME carry the gangster character.  Fuyoo hebat giler wei!!!  Geram pon ada gak sbb xda hati perut punya olang!!  Suka2 tembak sana, tembak sini.  Wei u xtakot polis ka??  I takot gilerrr.  He is playing as Shark.




Zizan as usual with the lawakssss terbaik dr ladang..  Solute u man!!  I mmg suka kat u dr dulu lagi..hehehehe  I forgot the character he play.  Abang Long maybe??  Nehhh




  Then, the Adi Putra, mmg sgt la seswai dengan watak Jai yang diberi.  Gila gangster xhingat!  But my curious is, he is always carry cigar on his mouth but the cigar never lights-up.  Xsmoke ek??? I loikeeeee but the the funny part from Adi is when he is throw the cigar to one of the actor face.  Eh2, yang tu xgangster la wei..  Kelakar lagi ada..  Hahahaha




Last but not least is Sofi Jikan...  He also freaking GOOOODDDD!!!!   Kita kasi senggggaaattttt


Overall the movie was so GREAT!!!  Tak rugi kalo nak tengok 2,3 kali.  Tu pon nasib kalo tiket ada la kan..

Good job Syamsul!!

:)

2 comments:

fynahere said...

ramai ckp movie ni best..fyna xtgk lg.. =.=

aDaH said...

best giler fina..terbaik wooo!!!g tgk cepat :)