Friday, June 10, 2011

Badminton untuk semua,bukan untuk kita aje...

I used to play badminton before this with my fiance and friend; Rina Syahira but after resign from A-Team, until today I don't have any chance to play badminton again with them.  I also don't know why??  It was so difficult to book the court.  All court around Klang area is fully book for every night.  Can you imagine that??  ceh!

Ok, so those picture is taken last month ago as we are played together with our new member from my office which are Raji, Oni, Saiful and Din.  I really missed the moments..  Bila mau main lagi wei???

Let me introduce you the teamsssss:-

My fiance a.k.a Zul as a couch at the night


Raji

Oni

Me
eh asal gambar ko kat tepi tasik plak?ahal???  Sorry la babe, the picture wasn't me bcz I was hanging the camera LoL

Saiful aka Gambit (bweeekkkkk) is a victim of Jac and Aini. euwww pls la..go find other women plsss (nk muntah nih..)

and last but not least is Din

Din pon mangsa keadaan bcz act' tooo good. Ko pehal Rina??cubit mau?

Lets the game begin!!!

ecececeh..hebat ler tuhhhhh

A ghost, perhaps??

  
Raji and Oni VS Zul and Rina

 
Raji yang terel



mana bolanya??hahaha

terkengkang-kengkang ko yer rinaaaaa 




memang penat main ngan Oni cz she was lazy to run

hehehe cian Raji

yes!geng terkengkang-kengkang..hahaha

Penat lerr tuhhhh

Geng2 datang lambat

3 comments:

Daddylicious said...

rajin yer .....banyak pulak gambar tu...

aDaH said...

harapkn excercise ni je la...kalo x,mmg xexcercise langsong :P

aDaH said...

ok je raji..jo la g main badminton lagi...i pon dh gemok :(