Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Exhausted!!

Hari ni tersangatlah penat dengan kerja yg xhabis2 ni..  Semuanya bermula from basic!  Terpaksa tebalkn muka call org tu org ni hanya untuk dapatkn telephone number!!  Sampai terpaksa call platform tu..  

Oooo shame me...

Semuanya menjadi celaru bcz I was continue other person jobs and the one who arrange this job at Kemaman is already resign and I macam org giler (tersangat la kelam-kabut) try to contact other person (the one who not in my company) to explain what to do...

Shame me again!

The one who handle this which call this TUTTTT is using the company phone number and when she is resign, everyone here don't know his personal number.  I really don't know what to do?  How to handle the item's to go to platform by this week?

Stressful!!  Yes, I am

By tomorrow I have to settle everything!!

  1. To handle inspection test by PCSB representative.
  2. Make sure DO is over there during inspection and get the signature from PCSB.
  3. Transportation arrangement to take the tools to warehouse.
  4. PTW man power details.
  5. Submit the work pack report to PCSB including manpower (PTW) and authorized from me, boss and PCSB.
I hope I can get everything done by tomorrow and everything goes well...

~AMIN~

No comments: