Sunday, May 29, 2011

Karak

Yesterday I was watched a late movie with my besties mek.  Actually I don't want to watch a Karak because it's a horror movie and I was so takut gilerrr..  Dah la tgk malam lak tu..  Aduss!! tp layan kan jela mek ni..  Btw, the best is, mek bought a Kungfu-Panda popcorn.  Its 2gether with water and pop-corn.  Brilliant idea isn't it?  Seriously I never think the designer will come-out with this special design.  

Ok, back to the story...  This Karak movie was played by Kila Fairy (a doughter of Rohana Jalil), Shahir AF8, Along Ezeyndy and Shera Ayob.  My most hated close to Shahir bcz he always made a fools joke with a ghost.  He don't believe that ghost exist.  Eee nyampah!

My first thought, this movie was really spooky but is not!!  I don't think that Shera Ayob is a good actress.  Her acting not so good.  Not real okay...  

The ending is copied from Thailand movie..urm...  

My rank is 3 out of 5 stars

Karak poster

Kila Fairy played as Ida

Shera Ayob played as ... urm forgot meh..hahahaha

Shahir AF8 played as Nik

Along Ezeynd played as Jack

This is Sidek Hussin who plays Tok Malam, an Orang Asli witchdoctor

The actor and actress of Karak film yo

Pictured with the Mr. director; Yusry Abdul Halim

The end

via runwitme

No comments: