Monday, May 16, 2011

Balkis E-Day

Venue: Mak Long's House-Paya Jaras
Date: 07/05/11 (Saturday)
Bride: Balqis
Groom: Hafiz

I have been selected to be a photographer for my cousin e-day.  hehehehe malu je.  I am not professional tp boleh la (angkat bakul nampak)

Jom la lihat hasil kerja saya yang tak seberapa ni..hehehehe

Below shows the edited picture made by me using Adobe Photoshop. ngeh2
Sorry for the bad editing (saya budak baru belajar)

My beautiful cousin; Aqiz



Lets preview one by one the pictures k...

Firstly, at the bride's room.....

I love this picture a lot.  This picture is an idea from my ucu.  Sila frame :P













Secondly, at the pelamin....



Thirdly, the men's side arrived....wooop2



Fourthly, cincin disarungkan.  Buy one free one. hehehe :P

Cicin merisik

Cincin Tunang

but I'm extracted with the bracelet.  Tehee~

Fifthly, captured with the groom...






Six, captured with the hantaran... Done!


Seven, captured with the family members..







Lastly, captured with my cake :)



The hantaran will be post on the next blog.

Daa

:)

No comments: