Monday, January 10, 2011

Nani Engagement



Yesterday I was attend the kenduri at Telok Gong.  It was E-day for my friend.  I go there with my BF and the ceremony in a blue theme while the bride wearing in beautiful white dress.

Nani and I met at the A-Team Resources as a colleague but in a different department.  She was in QC department while I in engineering.  We are close in A-Team maybe because we are at the same age.hehehehe

Congratulations on your engagement Nani

Date: 09/01/11 - Sunday
Venue: Nani's House at Telok Gong

pretty isn't it?

me with Nani..amik berkat g2..hehehehehehe

me with QC members; faiz and zila

Nani with the sending marriage..banyak ko...

Lets go one by one the sending marriage k..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sirih junjung

Potpori

Betik Halwa

Cakes

Cupcakes

yummylicious Ferreroroche....

Chocolates

Chocolates again

Home-made Chocolate 

Fruit Tart

Songkok and kain pelekat

Kain sepasang with songket

Jeans and Polo shirt

Towel

Shoe

Men's bath set

.
.
.
.

Jeng, jeng, jeng...





A part of sending marriage from men side which in green theme =)







Then, after men's came I decided to go back but actually watch a movie at JJ Bukit Tinggi with my BF...

Daa

=)

No comments: