Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011


Welcome 2011!!!

So many plans 4 this year..What is it?   Banyak gilerrrrr.  One of it is marry 

OK, so where do u celebrate the new year eve?? Me, celebrated at Putrajaya with my beloved BF.. hehehe



BUT!!!!

Before that, there is o.n.e thing very embarrassing happened to me which is...............

I was met my BF at Cheras 2 see a movie..  What ya??? oooo Little Focker.  Actually we wanna see a Hantu Mak Limah but its fully booked so we decide 2 see Little Focker.  After buying a ticket, there have 2 hours before the movie starts, so we decide 2 have a dinner.

When I wanna go down to the escalator, my foot is  terseliuh and I was fell down sitting in front of the escalator.  Lucky me I was not fall into the stairs...  This is my first time fell in a shopping mall!!!!  Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa I am very ashamed!!!!!!!!  In front of my BF pulak tu.  Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ashamed!!!!malu!!!!!semua la!!!!!!!


So,  2nd wish for this 2011 is 2 be more cautious..  teheeee~

daa y'all

No comments: