Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First Time



On 8th January 2011,  I went to rina house to attend kenduri cukur jambul for first born baby rina's sister.  The venue at Sungai Besar & a trip there around 2 hours.  I go there with my lovely BF.  I was wearing a long dress with stripes cardigan and a wedges.  This is my first time wearing a long dress and its also my first time wearing ribbon on the head (tiru Fatin Liyana).  Budget comel g2..ikikikik. I was wearing pink ribbon because I think its suite with my pink hijab.

Below shows some example wearing a ribbon on the head

seeeeeee......so cute rite?

i luv this photo so much..  she looks so beautiful in this photo..  Next time I will buy this flower pin pulok :)

For this time, I only have two ribbon.hehehehe

Those show my pictures with my hon at Sungai Besar....................

Cmon dear, pls look to the camera..

isy2

Finally its only my image..dowh!!


Takot pacat~beranak pinak katanya

Pretending to open the water tap.yuhooooooo~

TQ rina cz invite us to ur lovely kampong

Then, we going to masjid India to buy some gifts for hon's mother for her birthday.  As planned, I want to buy a brooch & hon will buy a sejadah.  We look for thick sejadah but we didn't find it.  At last its only brooch 4 mak birthday gift.  Hope u will like it mak..


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAK

No comments: