Tuesday, December 21, 2010

ACCIDENT

On the 17/12/10 around 2am I involved in an accident between me (Myvi) & motorcycle (RXZ).  The accident happen during going back from Cheras to my home which in front of Majlis Perbandaran Klang building.  Until today, I still don't know the cause of the accident.  K la...xyah nk bebel bukan2 jom let me tell u the story...

I'm on my way (driving alone) going back 2 my house after saw a late night movie with my B.F at Cheras.  During that time, I was singing my favorite song (Never say never by Justin Bieber) 2 get rid of sleepiness.  I drove on the slow lane & I don't see any car or motorcycle on the road.  Well, for ur information, its one-way street.  

When I drove through the MPK building, suddenly I heard a smash from the back of my car and seen a motorcycle rammed into my car and broke my side-mirror and fell down on the road.  I was so scared, I thought he was dead and I stopped my car at the left side (forgot 2 gave a signal )
 
fear to get down from my car & I sat silences.  I grab my phone and call my B.F immediately to inform him that I was heat by a motorcycle.

During on call, I saw he get up and ran to other side.  Thank goodness, he is still alive...  Then suddenly two cars (Kelisa & Kancil) stopped in-front of me.  One car fulled with Malay guy and other car full with Indian guy.  I thought I want 2 ask help from them but since there r so many crime I heard, so I still stay inside my car.  Both car don't do anything and I remember one of them is turned back (malay guy) maybe wanna see what I'm doing (I was on-call with with my B.F) and they went away...EH?  Pelik kan?  They didn't ask me whether I'm OK or not or perhaps helps the riders....  Urm...

I wanna ask 4 compensation but I'm afraid if the riders do anything bad to me.  So, I decided to go back je la..

From what I saw the scratches on my car, the probability accidents happen is like these:

  •   First, he heat my back (I saw scratch at my bumper).
  •   Then, he is losing control and heat my rim (my rim also damaged) damn u!!!
  •   Unbalance because heat my rim, then the pedals go to my skirting (from back to front) and also the handle heat my back door.
  • Finally, heat my precious side mirror and BaMMM terjelopok jatuh tergolek mcm filem hindustan...

What I know, is not my fault bcz.....

  • I was drove slow at slow lane.
  • I'm wearing safety belt.
  • I'm wearing my glass (saya rabun, tp. wak2 tu I saw everything k).
  • My car lights is OK and the streets lights also OK (terang-benderang).
  • I don't apply my break during that time.
  • If my mistake, why he's not come to me and ask the compensation rite?

My curious is....
WhY he HiT Ma CaR?????

Fuck all mat rempit!!








kopak2...dh la tgh bulan ni..adussss

No comments: