Friday, November 5, 2010

Yok ke Bandung

Venue: Bandung, Indonesia
Duration: 1/11/10-3/11/10

On 01/11/10, me and my friends flew to Bandung. Its been a long time planning to Bandung & finally I did it!!he3 TQ 2 Mr.Lim cz approved my leave.ngeh2.. 2gather with one mc .. I've got fever on the next day :( poor me

The best experience being in Bandung is shopping gilak2. The price is so cheap compare to Malaysian currency. I bought many things there & the limitation is bcz of time.  Bandung start open the market on 9am and closed at 6pm. cepatkn?mana sempat.. So, we r rushing shopping bcz d shops closed early.. Next time, I'll stay more longer at Bandung.hehe :D

The bad thing happened in Bandung was..at Tangkuban Perahu.  My suggestion 2 u guys not 2 go to Tangkuban Perahu bcz the traders there forcing us 2 buy their items. Can u imagine RM200 for key-chain..giler ke apa?  If we say we don't want 2 buy, they still keep trying & follow us & make sure we buy their items la.. n off-cz i kena paw!!  My friend Suzy's said, this is gonna be d 1st & last time visit 2 Bandung..he3

Eventhough we r having bad experience there, but I still want 2 visit Bandung once again..Saving the money first & Insyallah next year will visit Bandung again..yeehaaaaa

Economy class je yg mampu :)

Fly high in the air. lalalalalala~

Safety arrived at Bandung airport

Our first place visit is Rumah Mode

somewhere in Rumah Mode

second day at Tangkuban Perahu

onomnomnomeeee (jampi serapah)

dinner at Sunda restaurant.  Nyom2

 before going back to KL, last minute shopping at Rumah Mode again

our last meal in Indonesia b4 turn to Malaysia

I want to go there again!!!

No comments: