Thursday, November 5, 2009

Serabut



Today I've an interview with alumac company at Sg. Buloh and the distance from Klang to Sg Buloh is around 45 mnt. The position that I'm applying is Design Engineer and I'm applying this job through jobstreet. Actually I'm not applying for this position. I'm applying the QA executive but the HR red my resume and found out that the job that I applied is not suit with me and certainly there have a vacancy for the designer and she offer me that position.

During the interview, Miss Lai explain a little bit about the company, the department and the products they made. Then she asking me what did I learned at University and what kind of machine that I know to handle? Thanks goodness I've already prepared all the answered and al-hamdulillah I can answer all the question fluently.chewaaah

She really interested with me bcz she need urgently replacement for the emptiness. Seriously, I like to be one of the employee but I'm still with SHRDC now. I'll finished the training on the middle of December.GOSH!!!Miss Lai offering me to start on next Monday butttt......I'm stuck dude.

I don't like to stay longer at SHRDC bcz I don't want to be the mould designer. I want 2 be a product designer. I'm really stuck la between this 2 job.My umi said that she want me to finish first my training...but I'm afraid that there is no opportunity for me again in next time??

The other thing,she said Sg Buloh quite far form home and how should I pay 4 d gas petrol and tol with the salary of 1.7k?

Someone??plz help me 2 fix the problem..I'm so confusing either 2 finish the training first, or start duty on next Monday????



No comments: