Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Day B4 My Convocation!!

Date: 03/10/09
Venue: Ayer Keroh, Melaka

The picture is taken before my convocation.  I, Mok, Rina and Anas was being day a day early because we want to prepare a lot of thing before the convocation.  First of all, we have to attend the convocation rehearsal.  Then, we line-up (sooo panjang gilerrr) to get the jubah, id atd etc.  After that, we are check in at D'Village Hotel.  

This is my faculty

The map to Dewan Konvokesyen
.
.
.
.

After done all the thing, we decided to go out walking near the hotel.  First we go to garden...







Then, subsequently Anas came-by and brought Big Apple donuts.  Nyum2.  Maceh Anas...  Macam tau2 je kami mmg lapar.hahahaha

Anas with the donuts

Nom2

Sedap wooooo

After ate the donuts we continue snap2 the picture..
 
Me, posing like a model.  Bwekkkk!!!

Gediks me :P


~My Besties~

 


ko pehal Rina posing seperti lelaki??

  oit2...mok sedang nakal..
    
mok sudah behave :)

Gaya seorang nyah dr Ros


Our photographer of the day.  Rina ctu POYO je..hahahaha




Ni lah tempat penginapan kami..  Hahahaha

No comments: